Friday, October 26, 2007
One For the Legends
Scritto da Point Dexter alle 10:43 PM

Cheers to you Michael Jackson! You have been the sour end of many late night jokes, various songs, and the star of numerous newscasts. Despite all of this, you sir, will be remembered throughout history. I have yet to meet a person who can make one glove look as trendy. Let every Jackson couple name their baby Michael.

Legend
.

They’re everywhere: Beautiful women studying their trade. They purchase the better quality eyeliners and mascaras. They take trips to the salon, no matter the price. They say no to succulent, calorie-rich foods. They say no to cigarettes to preserve their flawless skin. These women date wealthy, gorgeous men.

Beautiful, confident women; How I admire your strength.

I put my cat on a diet. Her blob shape had me worried. Fit and obedient. Attempts to get her to obey me have been slow going. I suspect cats are a lot smarter than they lead on to be. Ignoring our commands, felines know we will surrender and give them the treat anyway.

|
<$BlogPager$>

Me

I'm an idealist and a dreamer and I don't know if there is a real difference between the two. I'm a girl who gets along with the guys. I'm a thrifter. I don't understand the point of electoral college. I'm a lover. I have many bad habits, none of which I'm ready to let go of. I'm a raver. I'm a creator. I love people, places, art, beauty. I hate people, places, art, beauty. I'm a hypocrite.


yvette
Contact Me

blogger
facebook
Credits

ArancioGrafica