Wednesday, October 10, 2007
Have a Seat and Keep an Open Mind
Scritto da Point Dexter alle 12:38 PM


Blogger my friend, it's been too long.

I feel like I've grown so much during this past week. I've always been told that you should be yourself. But what if you don't like who you are? The person who I am is not who I want to be. I'm trying to better who I am... I think.

It's my last year in college. I want to create something I am proud of. I've met with my short film group every night this week. I feel like I have good insight on the script, and some of my ideas have been applied to the second draft, but I feel I have much more to offer. What do I expect? I'm dealing with a --I don't want to say a stubborn man, but a man who has his story in mind. And after all, the project is his baby. I just hope the actors can better portray the themes and ideas than the script does.

I took the time to figure things out, get back on track... But my school life has taken a tole on my relationships. I've sacrificed my social life and love life for a grade boost. I can only hope I'm doing the right thing. ...I have no idea what I'm doing. But then again, I usually have no idea what I'm doing.

My days are productive. My nights are lonely.
|
<$BlogPager$>

Me

I'm an idealist and a dreamer and I don't know if there is a real difference between the two. I'm a girl who gets along with the guys. I'm a thrifter. I don't understand the point of electoral college. I'm a lover. I have many bad habits, none of which I'm ready to let go of. I'm a raver. I'm a creator. I love people, places, art, beauty. I hate people, places, art, beauty. I'm a hypocrite.


yvette
Contact Me

blogger
facebook
Credits

ArancioGrafica