Monday, October 1, 2007
Stress Management Center
Scritto da Point Dexter alle 1:22 PM
What's your way of coping with the pressures that life brings?Therapeutic meditation? A hot bubble bath? Smashing the nearest computer monitor?
Personally, I like to eat my way out of these sorts of situations. Not that it helps any, but I've always been a nervous nibbler.
The nutrition factor of anything I crave is low enough to make broccoli cry, so I'm trying to steer clear of the sweets this time around. My chocolate binging has been replaced by hefty spoonfuls of applesauce. I'd like to say its because I'm that obsessively devoted to losing a few pounds. But I'm eating applesauce because we don't have any chocolate in the apartment.
I must add, applesauce does not satisfy any cravings.
This week has already been very stressful, and its just going to get worse as the hours pass. I need some suggestions. What sort of things do you do to relieve stress?