Monday, October 22, 2007
The Things You Never Want to Lose
Scritto da Point Dexter alle 1:08 PM


“Memory is a way of holding on to the things you love, the things you are, the things you never want to lose.”


I've been going through a lot of changes recently. I don't think its quite an Identity Crisis, but its becoming a sort of obsession on my part. I don't know who I am. I know who I want to be. It's the best I can do right now.

As for this blog, I feel trapped. I want to write about my deepest secrets. I want my writing to express my emotions and feelings in a completely open manner. Yet I censor my words because of the individuals I know in real life who read my blog.

For now, I'll take it one step at a time.
|
<$BlogPager$>

Me

I'm an idealist and a dreamer and I don't know if there is a real difference between the two. I'm a girl who gets along with the guys. I'm a thrifter. I don't understand the point of electoral college. I'm a lover. I have many bad habits, none of which I'm ready to let go of. I'm a raver. I'm a creator. I love people, places, art, beauty. I hate people, places, art, beauty. I'm a hypocrite.


yvette
Contact Me

blogger
facebook
Credits

ArancioGrafica