Thursday, October 25, 2007
This Pounding in My Chest
Scritto da Point Dexter alle 11:21 AM
I am deeply, deeply in love with classical music. It moves me like no other man has. Each note meticulously chosen to create sensual waves of passion; I'm in search of a man who can make me feel the same without the stereo. I have this tendency to jump into hasty relationships and frankly, I am a smarter person than that. I plan to take it one step at a time from now on.
I told my mother of my discovery during our last visit. My mother looked at me with straight eyes and a hard, honest face. She looked at me for the first time as an adult. I will never forget her face.
Bits of pieces of me resemble my mom. I wonder what the rest of me resembles.
I went to the mall while I was in town to return a few purchases. I used the money for literature and CDs on how to speak Italian instead.
I've always wanted to learn Italian.
This is the Beginning.
