Wednesday, November 14, 2007
Exit Doors of the Twisted Mind
Scritto da Point Dexter alle 2:11 PM

I haven't written a post in ages. I know most of you don't check back as often as you used to, and rightfully so. I've start writing many, many posts, come to a dead end, and quit after useless tries to advance. The Save Now button and I have become good friends throughout this process.
I was skimming these snippits of posts, each clouded over with a haze so thick, you can taste it. What the hell was I thinking when I wrote most of these? Or more importantly, what was I on?

Somebody told me once that I should write a novel. Really, that everybody should write at least one novel in their life time. You learn an unbelievable amount about yourself this way. I believe it. Look at blogging for example. Twisted on marijuana, alcohol, a little cocaine, life, hair dye, homework, stress; these are my words...

Cats look ridiculous when one of their ears flips the wrong way.

A lighter is the best accessory you can carry with you.

I am a survivor of the bloodfest they call the Burial Chamber.

Is it possible to have a successful career and a successful relationship? Or do you have to choose? Is it easier for a man to hold both? Or woman?

I'm looking through the endless pages of men's tshirts on Amazon.com. My mother's birthday is in a week, and I need to get her the tshirts she requested. I keep imagining each tshirt on my mother. It makes me really uncomfortable.

Credit Cards are dangerous weapons.

I haven't had a show in almost a year. But opportunity knocked, and I was home to answer this time. I'm mixing my first show right now. I even purchased shiny new headphones for the occasion. I couldn't decide between a Trance Addict radio show or Emo-Kid Blues (Heartache radio). I had more production creativity angles with the Emo Kid Blues show, but trance music beats in my heart. I was torn. I thought I would give this first show a chance, and maybe change it next week if I didn't feel it.

During my first hour, a delivery driver called to compliment the station. He asked if I was covering for a different shift. I explained that I replaced the guy that used to have this time slot. Rumor has it he sacrificed his gerbil on the air.
Anywho, the delivery driver kept dissing my trance. "Uhntiss uhntiss!" Yeah yeah...jackass.
I've decided to keep the trance show going. Although I wont have as many fans, I want a show for those who do appreciate the electronic genre. All two of us out there.

Planning my future, I've been watching a lot of Animal Planet, National Geographic, Discovery television. Research really. I watched Living with Tigers tonight. I could be that crazy camera girl who's in the face of these fierce cats. And Dave Salmoni isn't bad looking either.

Speaking of hotties, Bruce Willis has debuted on my list at number 3. Bruce exceeded expectations after last night's performance in Pulp Fiction.
I had to drink some water to calm myself down. Really.

I tried coke last night for the first time. It was a lot different than I thought it would be. Not good, not bad. Not impressed.
|
<$BlogPager$>

Me

I'm an idealist and a dreamer and I don't know if there is a real difference between the two. I'm a girl who gets along with the guys. I'm a thrifter. I don't understand the point of electoral college. I'm a lover. I have many bad habits, none of which I'm ready to let go of. I'm a raver. I'm a creator. I love people, places, art, beauty. I hate people, places, art, beauty. I'm a hypocrite.


yvette
Contact Me

blogger
facebook
Credits

ArancioGrafica