Wednesday, November 21, 2007
Traditionally I Hate Them Both
Scritto da Point Dexter alle 12:48 PM
During Thanksgiving break we don't have class. All of the dorms are closed. Every sane person has packed up and is long gone by now. What genius decided to keep the meal plan office open? I can't complain. The only thing I had to do today was put up Christmas decorations. We finally wrapped up shooting for my film on Monday and we're aiming for a New Years Eve premiere. We'd like to rent out the theater on campus and have a huge party. Feel like real celebrities, really.
Thanksgiving dinner will be an amazing treat. Busy, busy as usual. It's Thanksgiving break, and I'm living in the Communication building so I can finish up some projects. Some break right? Not too much longer to go now.
Things are good overall. Not a lot to report. I'm thinking about entering the dating scene again. I've had a few offers, of whom I've politely declined. We'll see.