Monday, December 24, 2007
Ding dong, its a Christmas song!
Scritto da Point Dexter alle 1:08 AM
Merry Christmas everybody! I'm full from a filling buffet of goodies that only Grandma can master.
I've put together a few holiday videos I've collected throughout the years. Enjoy! Also, feel free to share any of yours as well.
And yes, I brought Justin Timberlake back.
We're starting with a classic.
Every family has one.
One of my close friends is Jewish. She introduces me to these things. I'm not Jewish, but I can appreciate good parodies.
Good ol' Gunther. He made his major debut with "Ding dong song," and now he's returned to rock it out the latest Christmas hit.
I can never tell if he's serious or not. It's the main reason I dig him. The other reason? He's so dreamy!
I always crack up when I watch this one. A personal favorite. Justin, you've never looked better!
Merry Christmas everybody!
|
I've put together a few holiday videos I've collected throughout the years. Enjoy! Also, feel free to share any of yours as well.
And yes, I brought Justin Timberlake back.
We're starting with a classic.
Every family has one.
One of my close friends is Jewish. She introduces me to these things. I'm not Jewish, but I can appreciate good parodies.
Good ol' Gunther. He made his major debut with "Ding dong song," and now he's returned to rock it out the latest Christmas hit.
I can never tell if he's serious or not. It's the main reason I dig him. The other reason? He's so dreamy!
I always crack up when I watch this one. A personal favorite. Justin, you've never looked better!
Merry Christmas everybody!