Monday, December 3, 2007
The Good, the Bad and the Fat Man
Scritto da Point Dexter alle 7:43 PM
As I sat in front of my imaginary fire place with my imaginary glass of red wine and my imaginary loyal dog at my feet, I heard a fire truck scream right in front of my window. Then another, and then another. Followed by this commotion, was a loud speaker of some sort. My first thought was to hit the floor. There's a shooting on my street! As any good neighbor does, I peeked through my blinds, facing the potential danger there could be, while feeding my curiosity. Apparently they're having a lil' parade on my street for Toys for Tots. It's definitely Christmas here on my little ghetto street. Hurrah!
I put on my Christmas tunes on and wrote out a few Christmas cards tonight. It's a difficult task to personalize every single Christmas card I mail out, but worth it in the end. Does anybody really want to receive a Christmas card from an old friend with a meager message like "best holiday wishes!"? It's a task I look forward to every year. Sure we all aim to keep in contact throughout the year, but we actually do during the holiday season.
To conclude, there really is only one thing left to say,
Best Holiday Wishes to all!
|
I put on my Christmas tunes on and wrote out a few Christmas cards tonight. It's a difficult task to personalize every single Christmas card I mail out, but worth it in the end. Does anybody really want to receive a Christmas card from an old friend with a meager message like "best holiday wishes!"? It's a task I look forward to every year. Sure we all aim to keep in contact throughout the year, but we actually do during the holiday season.
To conclude, there really is only one thing left to say,
Best Holiday Wishes to all!