Wednesday, December 5, 2007
Photos of Us in Our Best
Scritto da Point Dexter alle 4:15 PM

This is how we rock Christmas in Wisconsin! After the Christmas melodies faded and the freezing rain slowed, the parade patrons were blessed with heat from these shiny babies. Quiznos has nothing on us. Toasty!
Thoughts of Christmas on the brain yet, and I've only just begun skimming the endless web pages of crappy gifts I could get my friends and family. Watches are nice and all, but I really like to personalize my gifts. If I'm going to spend the money to purchase something for someone, I'd hope that something will make their Christmas a little brighter, not to mention scoring some brownie points with the loved ones. I'm having such a difficult time finding that special something for everyone. I suppose I still have time, and enough to worry about at the moment.
Finals week is almost here! I have a lot of work to do, but I think I'll be alright. I have all of my major projects completed. Now its a matter of studying and presentations. Nothing I can't handle.
Life is good here. I've had quite a few adventures lately, but I'll save those for another post.
[suspense]