Tuesday, December 18, 2007
What Dreams May Come
Scritto da Point Dexter alle 1:22 PM

The Bedroom. My place of rest, of exercise, my office, my vanity, my storage unit and romance (although I haven't seen any of that for awhile now). But more importantly, its a place of dreams.

Lately I've been experiencing dreams so realistic, I feel their affects long after I've enticed myself back to consciousness. It's this unreal connection thats difficult to put into words. The reason I brought my dreams up wasn't because of this connection however. I bring it up because of the people in my dreams.

The characters in my dreams aren't quite the people I know in real life, but offer similar qualities. For example, a mother figure who physically doesn't resemble my mother, but has a striking resemblance to her personality.

And finally to my point - I've been having these weird dreams, mixing personalities with physical appearances, and then seeing the people they resemble in real life. It's been one massive mind fuck. I don't know what's coming or going, or if its supposed to mean something, or if I'm way over analyzing this entire thing. Anywho, had to blow off some brain steam.

Current Read:
|
<$BlogPager$>

Me

I'm an idealist and a dreamer and I don't know if there is a real difference between the two. I'm a girl who gets along with the guys. I'm a thrifter. I don't understand the point of electoral college. I'm a lover. I have many bad habits, none of which I'm ready to let go of. I'm a raver. I'm a creator. I love people, places, art, beauty. I hate people, places, art, beauty. I'm a hypocrite.


yvette
Contact Me

blogger
facebook
Credits

ArancioGrafica