Friday, February 13, 2009
Greetings Earthlings!
Scritto da Point Dexter alle 12:51 PM
Hello!
I moved to Denver, Colorado in September. I have to say, life in Denver is fantastic! I'm experiencing my first winter here. Mild and sunny. Just how it should be. If I want snow, I drive to the mountains. Kind of cool.
Landed a recording studio job. I'm very fortunate here. I was lucky enough to meet the man in charge, and he offered me a job.
Loving life.
Love you guys too! Just a quick hi, hello.
Nicole
|
I moved to Denver, Colorado in September. I have to say, life in Denver is fantastic! I'm experiencing my first winter here. Mild and sunny. Just how it should be. If I want snow, I drive to the mountains. Kind of cool.
Landed a recording studio job. I'm very fortunate here. I was lucky enough to meet the man in charge, and he offered me a job.
Loving life.
Love you guys too! Just a quick hi, hello.
Nicole