Friday, April 29, 2011
Discovery Schmicovery
Scritto da Nic Ray alle 8:51 AM
As I sit here reading my previous blog entries, in both this blog and another that I started, I've realized how much I've grown in the last few years. All I keep thinking to myself is, "Why was I in such a hurry to grow up?"
I suppose that happens to everyone.
Here I sit as an adult. I have my own apartment and car and a full time job complete with benefits (unfortunately not at the Discovery Channel... yet). In comparison to the college glory days, life is boring.
Don't get me wrong. I still try to live life to its fullest. But things have different meaning now. I have to watch my budget and make sure I can survive until my next pay check. I have new interests and hobbies. It's a fascinating thing...
I'll write more later, just wanted to chime in quickly and say hi.