Tuesday, July 10, 2007
Tell Me a Story
Scritto da Point Dexter alle 9:05 AM
Lately I feel like I'm letting everybody down. I feel like everybody is disappointed in me. I've never felt so distant from my family and friends before. I'd like to think I'm just paranoid, but I know my relationship with my family has changed. It's not like I have been too busy to visit, its just that we aren't on the same page anymore. I get so frustrated when I try to explain to my grandparents what I'm doing. They still don't seem to understand that I've already bought a duplex and I'm living with two guys. Maybe they're just getting old, but I feel like every time I talk to them I'm killing them a little.
Ever since my mom and I had our argument, things haven't been the same between us either. I want our relationship to bounce back, but then again, I can't forgive her for what she did. I can't act like everything is okay, no matter how much I want to. Call me stubborn, but I can't act like things are alright if we both know everything isnt. It's just the way I'm wired. I will build a friendship when she's ready to.
On top of that, the wedding was last Saturday. I was going to go as Josh's date, but he called me last minute and said it probably wasn't a good idea. Apparently I wasn't making an appearance at Travis' wedding. I'm not sure what happened, but I created drama without even attending. I saw pictures of their wedding online. Everybody looked gorgeous. I would have liked to have been a part of it, but it was her choice, and I respected it.
Congratulations Travis and Gacia.
I've had this sudden urge to go thrift shopping. I like the idea of other's people trash being my potential treasure. I might do that after work today. Last time I found an old picture someone left in a scanner. It had children sitting on a stoop. Their names and ages were written on the back of it.
Okay, in a better mood. Been chatting with Demon and my buddy Nathan shared this jpg with me.

|
Ever since my mom and I had our argument, things haven't been the same between us either. I want our relationship to bounce back, but then again, I can't forgive her for what she did. I can't act like everything is okay, no matter how much I want to. Call me stubborn, but I can't act like things are alright if we both know everything isnt. It's just the way I'm wired. I will build a friendship when she's ready to.
On top of that, the wedding was last Saturday. I was going to go as Josh's date, but he called me last minute and said it probably wasn't a good idea. Apparently I wasn't making an appearance at Travis' wedding. I'm not sure what happened, but I created drama without even attending. I saw pictures of their wedding online. Everybody looked gorgeous. I would have liked to have been a part of it, but it was her choice, and I respected it.
Congratulations Travis and Gacia.
I've had this sudden urge to go thrift shopping. I like the idea of other's people trash being my potential treasure. I might do that after work today. Last time I found an old picture someone left in a scanner. It had children sitting on a stoop. Their names and ages were written on the back of it.
Okay, in a better mood. Been chatting with Demon and my buddy Nathan shared this jpg with me.
